Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Woohoo I'm 23!

So the title is more exciting than me actually being 23......but it was my birthday on April 17th and what a great birthday it was!



Starting of that Monday...the kickoff to my birthday week, bran got up and took Paisley's feeding in the morning so I could sleep an extra hour, he also cleaned the bottles for most of the week, and any mom who cleans bottles would know that it is a huge help! That wednesday we ran out of ice so he ran to the gas station to get some and came back with reeses pieces and this rose....

They didn't have real roses so he got me a feathered one! He's too cute!

The festivities of my birthday week continued! Bran came home that afternoon after getting my ring resized because well pregnancy wasn't that nice to me lol and he surprised me with the newest addition to my ring.....

My third band!!!!!!!! So pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We celebrated it that Saturday night by going out with friends and all of my siblings to the Olive Garden & than we went back to my sister's house and had some yummy chocolate fondue with tons of fruit, brownies, chips, margaritas and playing the game mafia! To bad I wasn't thinking of snapping the events of that night, but it was super fun!

On my actual birthday, that Sunday, I woke up to this adorable face



and to birthday signs hung all over the house! ( My family has always made signs for birthdays and it still has carried on to my fam and my sisters ) Bran also got up early and came home with breakfast for me........

Mcdonald's breakfast


caramel cooler...yummo!


And he also came home with.............



A balloon, don't think I've ever gotten one for my birthday before! lol


And real flowers! lol

We than went to church and than over to my parent's house where we ate lunch and branden gave me another gift, as if I already hadn't been spoiled enough this birthday! He got me a Home Goods giftcard, my hubby knows me sooo very well! He took it a step farther and actually went with me to go shopping which is huge for him since he hates sitting there as I oo and ahh over everything! So saying all of that I ended up getting these cute robins egg blue striped pillows.....



Now all I need is about half a dozen more cute pillows!

The day just kept getting better, we went on a walk which was Paisley's first walk........



And than we ended my birthday with ordering food so I didn't have to cook! What an awesome week I had and Thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate and my wonderful husband for making my birthday week one to remember!

Hope everyone has a great birthday this year!

-Jes


No comments: