Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Slacker

So I've been such a slacker on this blog, but we've had a couple busy weeks in our household!!! So I promise I will get around to blogging these past couple weeks!

Upcoming posts:

*My Birthday
*Tuck's birthday
*Our Anniversary
*Paisley's first Easter

Looks like I have tons of blogging to do but not until next week.....I need to enjoy every second of mine and bran's anniversary week....yep a whole week me and my hubby have devoted to just each other!

One last thing....I love this new addiction I have! It's called pinterest....it's a website where you can post everything you love onto one page! Things like craft ideas, beautiful decorating ideas and yummy looking foods! check it out! you might become just as addicted as I am.....my username is jespetersen!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

-Jes

No comments: