Thursday, March 10, 2011

I dream in ruffles, pink & robins egg blue!







So I'm new to this whole blog thing, my sister has been doing it for awhile and well I love reading her posts! So I decided now that I have a little bit more time on my hands since I'm home with Paisley why not give it a shot! I of course have to start out easy because lets face itI'm not the best writer out there! So why not start with everything and anything I love which is anything girly.....think ruffles, pink and robins egg blue! Enjoy looking at the things that I love and dream of having!


I love peonies....especially white ones! They made up my wedding bouquet!
This blanket would be sooo cute for Pais!


How cute would this cake be for a little girl's birthday party! Hmmmm maybe Paisley's first birthday!



I always want to throw a dinner party and have tissue pom poms hanging over the table!

This lamp is to cute....who would have guessed that I love this... robins egg blue & ruffles! lol



I wish Branden would let me have my own room in the house that could be completely pink! For now I guess I have to settle with little hints all over my house!


Love all of these blue kitchen tools!


You need at least one ruffle pillow in your house!


I am dying to own this bed spread!!! I'm in love!


Love!!!



I wish I could own this adorable tablecloth!


How cute would this bedding be in a little baby girl's room! To bad Paisley already has hers!

I love love love these cupcakes and think I need to try and make them this spring! Who doesn't love a good chocolate cupcake, and it looks like with toasted coconut on top! Yummo!


I could probably find many more pictures of things I love but my beautiful little miss P is waking up! Hope you also found some love in the things that I love! & Hopefully I can keep up with this blogging thing wish me luck! Have a wonderful day!

-Jes


2 comments:

Alysha said...

Great first blog post Jessica =-) I loved it!

Jen said...

Way to go Sis!